I didn’t take much video with my DSLR but I did manage to film a few special moments. I left the audio on because it’s fun to hear the excitement of voices, the snap of cameras and the rumble of the MS Expedition.
1. The rocking seas of a Drake Passage crossing, shot from my window on Deck 3.
2. Our landing at Danco Island. This was out first time experiencing a Gentoo penguin colony and boy was it windy!
3. An Antarctic sunset, roughly 10pm.
4. Cruising through the iceberg-ridden Penola Strait. This was my favorite day.
5. The location of my only continental landing. This was extra special to experience with my kayaking group.
6. A gorgeous Humpback whale popping up to say hello.